Being Erica Wiki is a wiki on the Canadian show Being Erica. It has character bios, episode guide and much more.
Everyone has regrets in their life that they want to change, but 32 year old Erica Strange actually gets a chance to with the help of her new mysterious therapist.
- Season 4 is already airing in Canada! It's been set to be the last season in the series as well. Expect it to air in America in 2012.
- Season 3! has offically been announced to start in Canada this fall and in America early 2011.
- News on Season 2 (for US viewers, and explanation on how the show was created) 
- Being Erica is now showing on E4 in the UK, and Hallmark in Eastern Europe
- A teaser trailer on season two is now out.
- Season 2 begins September 22th on Tuesday nights.
- Season 2 has been announced to set in the fall at 9:30.
- Tyron Leitso (Ethan), Vinessa Antoine (Judith), Kathleen Laskey (Barbara Strange), John Boylan (Gary Strange), Reagan Pasternak (Julianne Giacomelli), Morgan Kelly (Brent) and Joanna Douglas (Samantha).Channel Canada)
Helping out Edit
- To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Work Needing To Be Done
- Character pictures
- Making a template for season 1 and 2 (Majorly Important)
- Episode Summaries
- Character Information
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content